Greeting To All Our Readers!
“Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC Launches Aditya Birla Sun Life Nifty Next 50 Index Fund NFO. The fund is open for subscription between January 31, 2022, and February 14, 2022.”
Read below for more details about the NFO!
Basic Details About The NFO…
- Fund Name- Aditya Birla Sun Life Nifty Next 50 Index Fund NFO
- Type- An open-ended Index fund.
- Subscription open date- 31st January 2022
- Subscription close date- 14th February 2022
- Benchmark- NIFTY NEXT 50 Index
- Minimum Amount for Application during NFO- Rs 100 and in multiples of Rs 1 after that.
- Plans- Both Direct and Regular Plans are available
- Options Available- Both Growth and Income Distribution Cum Capital Withdrawal Option (ICDW)
The investment objective of the Scheme is to provide returns that closely track the total returns of securities as represented by the Nifty Next 50 Index, subject to tracking errors.
Exit Load Trends In The NFO……
The fund has neither entry load nor exit load associated with it.
Fund Managers Of The NFO…….
The fund manager appointed to manage the new NFO is Mr. Lovelish Solanki and Mr. Kedarnath Mirajkar.
Mr. Lovelish Solanki has an overall experience of over 7 years in Trading and Dealing. Prior to joining Birla Sun Life AMC, he was Equity /Equity Derivatives - Trader at Union KBC Asset Management Co Limited since February 2011. Before that, he worked at Edelweiss Asset Management Co. Ltd since January 2008.
Mr. Kedarnath Mirajkar is a Fund Manager with Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC Limited (ABSLAMC). He comes with experience of 16 years in capital markets and has been with ABSLAMC since 2010. In his current role, he is responsible for fund management of various Exchange Traded and Index Funds.
Why Invest In This NFO?
Well, there are various reasons that make these funds a good option to invest in. Some optimal reasons are listed below:
- Benefits of passive investing
- Portfolio diversification
- Index rebalancing
- Historical performance of Nifty Next 50 compared to Nifty 50 and Nifty 100
Note: Investors should consult their financial advisers if in doubt about whether the product is suitable for them or you can also get in touch with our executives for more suggestions.
Keep reading our article and stay updated with the latest news about Mutual Funds!
For any kind of query, you can contact us at Shri Ashutosh Securities Pvt Ltd., we are here to help you in any way possible.
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risk Illustrations are for example only, there is no guarantee of returns. Past performance is not an indicator/guarantee to future returns).