Warm Greeting To Our Readers!!
“HSBC Mutual Fund launches ‘HSBC CRISIL IBX 50:50 Gilt Plus SDL Apr 2028 Index Fund’ NFO. The fund is open for subscription between March 15, 2022, to March 28, 2022!!”
Read below for more details about the NFO!
Basic Details About The New Fund Offer!!
- Fund Name- HSBC CRISIL IBX 50:50 Gilt Plus SDL Apr 2028 Index Fund
- Type- An open-ended Target Maturity Index Fund.
- Subscription open date- 15th March 2022
- Subscription close date- 28th March 2022
- Benchmark- CRISIL IBX 50:50 Gilt Plus SDL Index – April 2028
- Minimum Amount for Application during NFO- Rs. 5,000 and in multiples of Re. 1/- thereafter
- Minimum Additional Investment- Rs 1,000 and in multiples of Re. 1/- thereafter
- Plans- The Regular Plan and Direct Plan shall be available under the Scheme.
- Options Available- Both Growth and IDCW options are available
The HSBC CRISIL IBX 50:50 Gilt Plus SDL Apr 2028 Index Fund is An open-ended Target Maturity Index Fund tracking CRISIL IBX 50:50 Gilt Plus SDL Index – April 2028. Relatively high-interest rate risk and relatively low credit risk.
The investment objective of the Scheme is to provide returns corresponding to the total returns of the securities as represented by the CRISIL IBX 50:50 Gilt Plus SDL Index – April 2028 before expenses, subject to tracking errors. However, there is no assurance that the investment objective of the Scheme will be achieved.
Exit Load And Entry Load Trends!!
The NFO does not charge any entry load nor does it charges any exit load. The exit loads set forth are subject to change at the discretion of the AMC and such changes shall be implemented prospectively.
Fund Managers Of The NFO!!
The fund manager appointed to manage the new NFO is Mr. Kapil Punjabi
Mr. Kapil Punjabi is MMS from Mumbai University. Prior to joining HSBC Asset Management (India) Pvt. Ltd., he has worked with Taurus Asset Management Co. Ltd., Edelweiss Asset Management Ltd., Edelweiss Securities Ltd., and Trans Market Group Research (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Who Should Invest In This NFO?
The product is suitable for investors who are seeking
- Income over the target maturity period
- Investment in constituents similar to the composition of CRISIL IBX 50:50 Gilt Plus SDL Index – April 2028
Note: Investors should consult their financial advisers if in doubt about whether the product is suitable for them or you can also get in touch with our executives for more suggestions.
Keep reading our article and stay updated with the latest news about Mutual Funds!
For any kind of query, you can contact us at Shri Ashutosh Securities Pvt Ltd., we are here to help you in any way possible.
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risk Illustrations are for example only, there is no guarantee of returns. Past performance is not an indicator/guarantee to future returns).