Greeting To All Our Readers!
“IDFC AMC Launches IDFC Nifty 100 Index Fund NFO. The fund is open for subscription between February 7, 2022, and February 18, 2022.”
Read below for more details about the NFO!
Basic Details About The NFO…
- Fund Name- IDFC Nifty 100 Index Fund NFO.
- Type- An open-ended Large-cap fund.
- Subscription open date- 7th February 2022
- Subscription close date- 18th February 2022
- Benchmark- IISL Nifty 100 TR INR
- Minimum Amount for Investment- Rs 5000 and in multiples of Rs 1 after that.
- Minimum SIP Amount for Investment- Rs 100 and in multiples of Rs 1 after that.
- Plans- Both Direct and Regular Plans are available
- Options Available- Both Growth and Income Distribution Cum Capital Withdrawal Option (ICDW)
The investment objective of IDFC Nifty 100 Index Fund Regular Growth is the investment objective of the scheme is to replicate the nifty 100 indexes by investing in securities of the nifty 100 index in the same proportion/weightage to provide returns before expenses that closely correspond to the total return of nifty 100 indexes, subject to tracking errors.
However, there is no assurance or guarantee that the objectives of the scheme will be realized and the scheme does not assure or guarantee any returns.
Exit Load Trends In The NFO……
The fund has neither entry load nor exit load associated with it.
Fund Managers Of The NFO…….
The fund manager appointed to manage the new NFO is Mr. Nemish Sheth.
Mr. Nemish Sheth joined the Equity Fund Management team of IDFC AMC on November 01, 2021, as Dealer - Equity and Fund Manager He was earlier associated with Nippon Life India Asset Management Ltd. as Dealer from December 2018 to August 2021 handling execution of Equity, Arbitrage, and ETF trades.
Before this, he was also associated with ICICI Prudential Asset Management Company Ltd. as a Dealer from August 2011 to December 2018 handling the execution of Equity, Arbitrage, and ETF trades. (Total experience - 12 years)
Why Invest In This NFO?
This product is suitable for investors who are seeking:
- To create wealth over the long term.
- Investment in equity and equity-related instruments forms part of the Nifty 50 index.
Note: Investors should consult their financial advisers if in doubt about whether the product is suitable for them or you can also get in touch with our executives for more suggestions.
Keep reading our article and stay updated with the latest news about Mutual Funds!
For any kind of query, you can contact us at Shri Ashutosh Securities Pvt Ltd., we are here to help you in any way possible.
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risk Illustrations are for example only, there is no guarantee of returns. Past performance is not an indicator/guarantee to future returns).