Warm Greeting To Our Readers!!
“Invesco AMC launches Invesco India - Invesco EQQQ Nasdaq-100 ETF Fund of Fund NFO. The fund is open for subscription between March 30, 2022, to April 13, 2022!!”
Read below for more details about the NFO!
Basic Details About The New Fund Offer!!
- Fund Name- Invesco India - Invesco EQQQ Nasdaq-100 ETF Fund of Fund.
- Type- An open-ended fund of fund scheme
- Subscription open date- 30th March 2022
- Subscription close date- 13th April 2022
- Benchmark- NASDAQ-100 National Index (Net Total Return)
- Minimum Amount for Application during NFO- Rs. 1,000 and in multiples of Re. 1/- thereafter
- Plans- Fund avails both the regular and direct plans
- Options Available- Both the regular plan and the direct plan of this scheme offers only the Growth option
The Invesco India - Invesco EQQQ NASDAQ-100 ETF Fund of Fund NFO is An open-ended fund of fund scheme investing in Invesco EQQQ NASDAQ-100 0UCITS ETF.
The investment objective of the scheme is To generate returns by investing predominantly in units of Invesco EQQQ NASDAQ100 UCITS ETF, an overseas exchange-traded fund, which seeks to provide investment results that, before expenses, generally correspond to the price and yield performance of the NASDAQ-100 Notional Index (Net Total Return) in USD.
However, there is no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the Scheme will be achieved. The Scheme does not assure or guarantee any returns.
Exit Load And Entry Load Trends!!
The NFO does not charge any kind of entry load, nor does it charge any exit load.
Fund Managers Of The NFO!!
Fund managers appointed to manage the new NFO are Mr. Neelesh Dhamnaskar and Mr. Krishna Cheemlapati.
Mr. Neelesh Dhamnaskar has around 9 years of experience in equity research. He has worked with ENAM Securities Direct Pvt. Ltd. (May 2007 - Jan 21, 2010), KR Choksey Shares and Securities Pvt. Ltd. (Dec 2005 - Apr 2007) as Equity Research Analyst, and Anand Rathi Securities Ltd. as Commodities Research Analyst (Feb 2005 - Nov 2005).
Mr. Krishna Cheemlapati has over 20 years of experience in the Fixed Income market. In his last assignment, He was associated with Reliance General Insurance as Chief Investment Officer for around 2 years. He has also worked with ICAP India Pvt. Ltd. for almost 8 years as a fixed income dealer.
Who Should Invest In This NFO?
The product is suitable for investors who are seeking
- capital appreciation over long-term
- returns that correspond to the performance of Invesco EQQQ NASDAQ-100 UCITS ETF, subject to currency movements and tracking error
Note: Investors should consult their financial advisers if in doubt about whether the product is suitable for them or you can also get in touch with our executives for more suggestions.
Keep reading our article and stay updated with the latest news about Mutual Funds!
For any kind of query, you can contact us at Shri Ashutosh Securities Pvt Ltd., we are here to help you in any way possible.
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risk Illustrations are for example only, there is no guarantee of returns. Past performance is not an indicator/guarantee of future returns).