Warm Greeting To Our Readers!!
“Mirae AMC launches Mirae Asset Nifty SDL Jun 2027 Index Fund NFO. The fund is open for subscription between March 25, 2022, to March 29, 2022!!”
Read below for more details about the NFO!
Basic Details About The New Fund Offer!!
- Fund Name- Mirae Asset Nifty SDL Jun 2027 Index Fund.
- Type- An open-ended Index fund.
- Subscription open date- 25th March 2022
- Subscription close date- 29th March 2022
- Benchmark- Nifty SDL Jun 2027 Index.
- Minimum Amount for Application during NFO- Rs. 5,000 and in multiples of Re. 1/- thereafter
- Plans- Fund avails both the regular and direct plans
- Options Available- Fund avails both Growth and IDCW options
The Mirae Asset Nifty SDL Jun 2027 Index Fund NFO is an open-ended target maturity Index Fund investing in the constituents of Nifty SDL Jun 2027 Index.
The investment objective of the scheme is to track the Nifty SDL Jun 2027 Index by investing in State Development Loans (SDL), maturing on or before June 15, 2027, subject to tracking errors.
However, there is no assurance that the investment objective of the Scheme will be realized and the Scheme does not assure or guarantee any returns
Exit Load And Entry Load Trends!!
The NFO neither charges any entry load nor any exit load.
Fund Managers Of The NFO!!
The fund manager appointed to manage the new NFO is Mr. Mahendra Kumar Jajoo, who is the head of Fixed Income of Mirae Asset Investment Managers (India) Private Limited.
He has over 29 years of experience in the field of financial services. He is overall responsible for supervising all Debt schemes of the Mirae Asset Mutual Fund. Prior to this assignment, Mr. Jajoo was Director with AUM Capital Markets Ltd. He has also been associated with organizations like Pramerica Asset Managers Ltd., Tata Asset Management Ltd., ABN AMRO Asset Management Ltd, and ICICI Group.
Who Should Invest In This NFO?
The product is suitable for investors who are seeking
- Income over the long term.
- Open-ended- target maturity index fund that seeks to track Nifty SDL Jun 2027 Index.
Note: Investors should consult their financial advisers if in doubt about whether the product is suitable for them or you can also get in touch with our executives for more suggestions.
Keep reading our article and stay updated with the latest news about Mutual Funds!
For any kind of query, you can contact us at Shri Ashutosh Securities Pvt Ltd., we are here to help you in any way possible.
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risk Illustrations are for example only, there is no guarantee of returns. Past performance is not an indicator/guarantee to future returns).