Warm Greeting To Our Readers!!
“Motilal Oswal AMC launches Motilal Oswal S&P BSE Low Volatility ETF NFO. The fund is open for subscription between March 4, 2022, to March 16, 2022!!”
Read below for more details about the NFO!
Basic Details About The New Fund Offer!!
- Fund Name- Motilal Oswal S&P BSE Low Volatility ETF
- Type- An open-ended ETF (Exchange Traded Fund).
- Subscription open date- 4th March 2022
- Subscription close date- 16th March 2022
- Benchmark- S&P BSE Low Volatility Total Return Index
- Minimum Amount for Application during NFO- Rs 500 and in multiples of Rs 1 after that.
- Plans- Both Direct and Regular Plans are available
The Motilal Oswal S&P BSE Low Volatility ETF is an open-ended fund replicating/tracking S&P BSE Low Volatility Total Return Index
The investment objective of the scheme is to provide returns that, before expenses, correspond to the total returns of the securities as represented by the S&P BSE Low Volatility Total Return Index, subject to tracking error. However, there is no guarantee or assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved.
Exit Load And Entry Load Trends!!
The NFO does not charge any kind of entry load but has some trends for exit load listed below:
- 1% exit load will be charged if redeemed on or before 15 days of the allotment of units.
- No exit load will be charged if redeemed after 15 days of the allotment of the units.
Fund Managers Of The NFO!!
Fund managers appointed to manage the new NFO are Mr. Swapnil Mayekar & Mr. Abhiroop Mukherjee.
Mr. Mayekar is an M. Com from Mumbai University and also holds an Advanced Diploma in Business Administration from Welingkar, Mumbai. Before joining Motilal Oswal AMC he worked with Business Standard Limited from Aug 2005 to Feb 2010. Currently, he has been managing around 9 schemes.
Mr. Abhiroop Mukherjee holds B. Com from Calcutta University & PGPBF (Finance) from the National Institute of Bank Management. Before joining Motilal Oswal AMC, he has worked with PNB Gilts Ltd. Mumbai. Currently, he has been managing more than 25 schemes.
Who Should Invest In This NFO?
The product is suitable for investors who are seeking
- Return that corresponds to the total returns of the S&P BSE Low Volatility Total Return Index subject to tracking error.
- Long-term capital growth.
Note: Investors should consult their financial advisers if in doubt about whether the product is suitable for them or you can also get in touch with our executives for more suggestions.
Keep reading our article and stay updated with the latest news about Mutual Funds!
For any kind of query, you can contact us at Shri Ashutosh Securities Pvt Ltd., we are here to help you in any way possible.
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risk Illustrations are for example only, there is no guarantee of returns. Past performance is not an indicator/guarantee to future returns).