Warm Greeting To Our Readers!!
“Navi Mutual Fund launches Navi NASDAQ 100 Fund of Fund NFO. The fund is open for subscription between March 3, 2022, to March 17, 2022!!”
Read below for more details about the NFO!
Basic Details About The New Fund Offer!!
- Fund Name- Navi NASDAQ 100 Fund of Fund NFO.
- Type- An open-ended funds-of-fund equity fund.
- Subscription open date- 3rd March 2022
- Subscription close date- 17th March 2022
- Benchmark- NASDAQ 100 Index
- Minimum Amount for Application during NFO- Rs 500 and in multiples of Rs 1 after that.
- Minimum Additional Purchase Amount- Rs. 100/- and in multiples of Re. 1 after that.
- Plans- Both Direct and Regular Plans are available
- Options Available- Both Growth and Income Distribution Cum Capital Withdrawal Option (ICDW)
The Navi NASDAQ 100 Fund of Fund is an open-ended fund of funds investing in units of overseas ETFs and/or Index Fund based on the NASDAQ 100 Index.
The investment objective of the scheme is to provide long-term capital appreciation by investing in units of overseas ETFs and/ or Index Fund based on NASDAQ 100 Index. However, there is no assurance that the investment objective of the Scheme will be realized.
Exit Load And Entry Load Trends!!
The NFO neither charges any entry load nor charges any exit load.
Fund Managers Of The NFO!!
The fund manager appointed to manage the new NFO is Mr. Pranav Vasa.
Mr. Pranav has more than 5 years of experience. In his past employment he has worked with Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance Company Limited and he has been associated with the Navi Mutual Fund Since 2016.
Who Should Invest In This NFO?
The product is suitable for investors who are seeking:
- Capital appreciation over the long term.
- Return that corresponds generally to the performance of the NASDAQ 100 Index, subject to tracking error.
Note: Investors should consult their financial advisers if in doubt about whether the product is suitable for them or you can also get in touch with our executives for more suggestions.
Keep reading our article and stay updated with the latest news about Mutual Funds!
For any kind of query, you can contact us at Shri Ashutosh Securities Pvt Ltd., we are here to help you in any way possible.
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risk Illustrations are for example only, there is no guarantee of returns. Past performance is not an indicator/guarantee to future returns).