Warm Greeting To Our Readers!!
“Navi Mutual Fund launches Navi Nifty IT Index Fund NFO. The fund is open for subscription between March 3, 2022, to March 17, 2022!!”
Read below for more details about the NFO!
Basic Details About The New Fund Offer!!
- Fund Name- Navi Nifty IT Index Fund NFO.
- Type- An open-ended funds-of-fund equity fund.
- Subscription open date- 3rd March 2022
- Subscription close date- 14th March 2022
- Benchmark- Nifty IT Index TRI (Total Return Index)
- Minimum Amount for Application during NFO- Rs 500 and in multiples of Rs 1 after that.
- Minimum Additional Purchase Amount- Rs. 100/- and in multiples of Re. 1 after that.
- Plans- Both Direct and Regular Plans are available
- Options Available- Both Growth and Income Distribution Cum Capital Withdrawal Option (ICDW)
The Navi Nifty IT Index Fund is an open-ended equity scheme replicating/tracking the Nifty IT Index.
The investment objective of the scheme is to achieve a return equivalent to the Nifty IT Index by investing in stocks of companies comprising the Nifty IT Index, subject to tracking error. However, there is no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the Scheme will be achieved. The Scheme does not assure or guarantee any returns.
Exit Load And Entry Load Trends!!
The NFO neither charges any entry load nor charges any exit load.
Fund Managers Of The NFO!!
The fund manager appointed to manage the new NFO is Mr. Pranav Vasa.
Mr. Pranav has more than 5 years of experience. In his past employment he has worked with Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance Company Limited and he has been associated with the Navi Mutual Fund Since 2016.
Who Should Invest In This NFO?
The product is suitable for investors who are seeking:
- Capital appreciation over the long term.
- Equity and equity-related securities are covered by the Nifty IT Index.
- Return that corresponds to the performance of Nifty IT Index, subject to tracking error.
Note: Investors should consult their financial advisers if in doubt about whether the product is suitable for them or you can also get in touch with our executives for more suggestions.
Keep reading our article and stay updated with the latest news about Mutual Funds!
For any kind of query, you can contact us at Shri Ashutosh Securities Pvt Ltd., we are here to help you in any way possible.
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risk Illustrations are for example only, there is no guarantee of returns. Past performance is not an indicator/guarantee to future returns).