Warm Greeting To Our Readers!!
“NJ Mutual Fund launches NJ Arbitrage Fund NFO. The fund is open for subscription between April 4, 2022, to April 4, 2022!!”
Read below for more details about the NFO!
Basic Details About The New Fund Offer!!
- Fund Name- NJ Arbitrage Fund NFO.
- Type- An open-ended Hybrid Fund (Arbitrage Fund).
- Subscription open date- 4th April 2022
- Subscription close date- 4th April 2022
- Benchmark- Nifty 50 Arbitrage Index
- Minimum Amount for Application during NFO- Rs. 5,000 and in multiples of Re. 1/- thereafter
- Minimum SIP Amount for Application During NFO- Rs. 1,000/monthly (minimum 6 installments)
- Plans- Fund avails both the regular and direct plans
- Options Available- The fund avails both only Growth options
The NJ Arbitrage Hybrid Fund NFO is an open-ended scheme investing in arbitrage opportunities.
The investment objective of the scheme is to generate capital appreciation and income by predominantly investing in arbitrage opportunities in the cash and derivatives segment of the equity market and by investing the balance in debt and money market instruments.
However, there is no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved
Exit Load And Entry Load Trends!!
The NFO does not charge any entry load however it has certain trends for exit load:
- No exit load will be charged if 5% units are redeemed or switched before the completion of 30 days of allotment.
- 1% exit load will be charged if more than 5% units are redeemed/switched out on or before 30 days from the date of allotment.
- No exit load will be levied if units are redeemed or switched out after 30 days from the date of allotment.
Fund Managers Of The NFO!!
The fund manager appointed to manage the new NFO is Mr. Rishi Sharma.
Mr. Sharma has 15 years of strong pedigree in Rule-Based Investing and Quanta mental techniques. He graduated in commerce from Baroda University and thereafter pursued his PGDBA from IES Management College Mumbai.
Mr. Sharma has been associated with NJ AMC since 2020. He has a proven track record of setting up investment teams and managing funds with IIFL, Monsoon Capital, MAPE Securities & Suyash advisors.
Who Should Invest In This NFO?
The product is suitable for investors who are seeking
- To generate income by investing in arbitrage opportunities.
- Predominantly investing in arbitrage opportunities in the cash and derivatives segment of the equity market.
Note: Investors should consult their financial advisers if in doubt about whether the product is suitable for them or you can also get in touch with our executives for more suggestions.
Keep reading our article and stay updated with the latest news about Mutual Funds!
For any kind of query, you can contact us at Shri Ashutosh Securities Pvt Ltd., we are here to help you in any way possible.
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risk Illustrations are for example only, there is no guarantee of returns. Past performance is not an indicator/guarantee of future returns).