Greeting To All Our Readers!
“SBI AMC Launches SBI Multi-Cap Fund NFO. The fund is open for subscription between February 14, 2022, and February 28, 2022.”
Read below for more details about the NFO!
Basic Details About The NFO…
- Fund Name- SBI Multi-Cap Fund NFO.
- Type- An open-ended Multi-cap fund.
- Subscription open date- 14th February 2022
- Subscription close date- 28th February 2022
- Benchmark- NIFTY 500 Multicap 50:25:25 TRI Index
- Minimum Amount for Investment- Rs 5000 and in multiples of Rs 1 after that.
- Minimum SIP Amount for Investment- Rs 500 and in multiples of Rs 1 after that.
- Plans- Both Direct and Regular Plans are available
- Options Available- Both Growth and Income Distribution Cum Capital Withdrawal Option (ICDW)
The investment objective of SBI Multi-Cap Fund NFO is to provide investors with opportunities for long-term growth in capital from a diversified portfolio of equity and equity-related instruments across market capitalization.
However, there can be no assurance that the investment objective of the Scheme will be realized.
Exit Load Trends In The NFO……
The fund has no entry load, however, exit load is applicable on the switch or redeem of units after asset allocation.
- No exit load is applicable if 10% or less than units redeemed or switched out before completion of 1 year or 365 days from the date of allotment of units.
- 1% if redeemed or switched out more than 10% of units on or before completion of 1 year or 365 days from the date of allotment of units.
- Nil, thereafter.
Fund Managers Of The NFO…….
The fund manager appointed to manage the new NFO is Mr. Rama Iyer Srinivasan.
R Srinivasan joined SBI Funds Management as a Senior Fund Manager in May 2009; He has more than 25 years of experience in equities having worked with Future Capital Holding, Principal PNB, Oppenheimer & Co (later Blackstone), Indosuez WI Carr, and Motilal Oswal, among others. Srinivasan is a postgraduate in Commerce and holds an MFM degree from the University of Mumbai.
Who Should Invest In This NFO?
This product is suitable for investors who are seeking-
- Capital appreciation over the long term
- Investing predominantly in equity & equity related instruments of Mid Cap companies
Note: Investors should consult their financial advisers if in doubt about whether the product is suitable for them or you can also get in touch with our executives for more suggestions.
Keep reading our article and stay updated with the latest news about Mutual Funds!
For any kind of query, you can contact us at Shri Ashutosh Securities Pvt Ltd., we are here to help you in any way possible.
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risk Illustrations are for example only, there is no guarantee of returns. Past performance is not an indicator/guarantee to future returns).