Warm Greeting To Our Readers!!
“Tata AMC launches Tata Nifty India Digital ETF Fund of Fund NFO. The fund is open for subscription between March 25, 2022, to April 8, 2022!!”
Read below for more details about the NFO!
Basic Details About The New Fund Offer!!
- Fund Name- Tata Nifty India Digital ETF Fund of Fund.
- Type- An open-ended Fund Of Fund (FoF).
- Subscription open date- 25th March 2022
- Subscription close date- 8th April 2022
- Benchmark- Nifty India Digital TRI Index
- Minimum Amount for Application during NFO- Rs. 5,000 and in multiples of Re. 1/- thereafter
- Plans- Fund avails both the regular and direct plans
- Options Available- Fund avails both Growth and IDCW options
The Tata Nifty India Digital ETF Fund of Fund NFO is an open-ended fund of fund scheme investing in Tata Nifty India Digital Exchange Traded Fund
The investment objective of the scheme is to provide long-term capital appreciation by investing in Tata Nifty India Digital Exchange Traded Fund. However, there is no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the Scheme will be achieved.
Exit Load And Entry Load Trends!!
The NFO does not charge any kind of entry load, however it follows some trends for exit load listed below:
- No exit load will be charged if the withdrawal amount or switched-out amount is not more than 12% of the original cost of investment on or before the expiry of 365 days from the date of allotment.
- 1% exit load will be charged if the withdrawal amount or switched out amount is more than 12% of the original cost of investment on or before the expiry of 365 days from the date of allotment.
- No exit load will be charged if withdrawn or switched after the expiry of 365 days from the date of allotment.
Fund Managers Of The NFO!!
The fund manager appointed to manage the new NFO is Mrs. Meeta Shetty.
With over 13 years of industry experience, Meeta Shetty is the Assistant Fund Manager of Tata Digital India Fund and Tata India Pharma & Healthcare Fund since November 2018.
She joined Tata Asset Management Ltd. in March 2017 as Research Analyst, tracking the IT, Pharma, and Telecom sector. She is a Chartered Financial Analyst and a bachelor’s in economics.
Who Should Invest In This NFO?
The product is suitable for investors who are seeking
- Long Term Capital Growth.
- Income over the target maturity period Investment in Tata Nifty India Digital Exchange Traded Fund.
Note: Investors should consult their financial advisers if in doubt about whether the product is suitable for them or you can also get in touch with our executives for more suggestions.
Keep reading our article and stay updated with the latest news about Mutual Funds!
For any kind of query, you can contact us at Shri Ashutosh Securities Pvt Ltd., we are here to help you in any way possible.
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risk Illustrations are for example only, there is no guarantee of returns. Past performance is not an indicator/guarantee to future returns).