Warm Greeting To Our Readers!!
“Tata AMC launches Tata Nifty SDL Plus AAA PSU Bond Dec 60: 40 Index Fund NFO. The fund is open for subscription between March 24, 2022, to March 28, 2022!!”
Read below for more details about the NFO!
Basic Details About The New Fund Offer!!
- Fund Name- Tata Nifty SDL Plus AAA PSU Bond Dec 60: 40 Index Fund.
- Type- An open-ended Index Fund (ETF).
- Subscription open date- 24th March 2022
- Subscription close date- 28th March 2022
- Benchmark- Nifty SDL Plus AAA PSU Bond Dec 2027 60: 40 Index (TRI)
- Minimum Amount for Application during NFO- Rs. 5,000 and in multiples of Re. 1/- thereafter
- Plans- Fund avails both the regular and direct plans
- Options Available- Fund avails both Growth and IDCW options
The Tata Nifty SDL Plus AAA PSU Bond Dec 60: 40 Index Fund NFO is an open-ended Target Maturity Index Fund investing in constituents of Nifty SDL Plus AAA PSU Bond Dec 2027 60:40 Index
The investment objective of the scheme is to provide returns that correspond to the total returns of the securities as represented by the underlying index, subject to tracking error. There is no guarantee or assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved. The scheme doesn’t assure or guarantee any returns
Exit Load And Entry Load Trends!!
The NFO does not charge any kind of entry load, however it follows some trends for exit load listed below:
- Exit load will be charged equal to 0.25 % of the applicable NAV if redeemed on or before 30 days from the date of allotment
- No exit load will be charged if redeemed after 30 days from the date of allotment
Fund Managers Of The NFO!!
The fund manager appointed to manage the new NFO is Mr. Amit Somani.
Amit Somani holds over 18 years of experience in global and Indian financial markets specializing in Credit Analysis and Fund Management. Presently, he is working as the Fund Manager (Fixed Income).
He has hands-on expertise in managing Money Market Funds and Close-ended Products. He joined Tata Asset Management Ltd. as a Credit Analyst in 2010. He holds a B. Com degree, PGDBM, and CFA Charter.
Who Should Invest In This NFO?
The product is suitable for investors who are seeking
- Income over the target maturity period
- Investing in constituents similar to the composition of Nifty SDL Plus AAA PSU Bond Dec 2027 60:40 Index
Note: Investors should consult their financial advisers if in doubt about whether the product is suitable for them or you can also get in touch with our executives for more suggestions.
Keep reading our article and stay updated with the latest news about Mutual Funds!
For any kind of query, you can contact us at Shri Ashutosh Securities Pvt Ltd., we are here to help you in any way possible.
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risk Illustrations are for example only, there is no guarantee of returns. Past performance is not an indicator/guarantee to future returns).