Warm Greeting To Our Readers!!
“UTI AMC launches UTI Nifty Midcap 150 Quality 50 Index Fund NFO. The fund is open for subscription between March 28, 2022, to April 5, 2022!!”
Read below for more details about the NFO!
Basic Details About The New Fund Offer!!
- Fund Name- UTI Nifty Midcap 150 Quality 50 Index Fund.
- Type- An open-ended Index Fund.
- Subscription open date- 28th March 2022
- Subscription close date-5th April 2022
- Benchmark Index- Nifty Midcap150 Quality 50 TRI
- Minimum Amount for Application during NFO- Rs. 5,000 and in multiples of Re. 1/- thereafter
- Plans- Fund avails both Regular and Direct plans.
- Options Available- Both direct and regular plans offer only Growth Options.
The UTI Nifty Midcap 150 Quality 50 Index Fund is an open-ended scheme replicating/tracking Nifty Midcap 150 Quality 50 Total Return Index (TRI).
The investment objective of the scheme is to provide returns that, before expenses, closely correspond to the total returns of the securities as represented by the underlying index, subject to tracking error.
Exit Load And Entry Load Trends!!
The NFO does not charge any entry load nor does it charges any exit load.
Fund Managers Of The NFO!!
The fund manager appointed to manage the new NFO is Mr. Sharwan Kumar Goyal.
Mr. Goyal began his career with UTI AMC in June 2006 and has 14 years of overall experience in Risk/Fund management. Presently he is working as Equity Fund Manager.
Who Should Invest In This NFO?
The product is suitable for investors who are seeking
- Capital growth in tune with the index returns
- Passive investment in equity instruments comprised in Nifty Midcap150 Quality 50 Index
Note: Investors should consult their financial advisers if in doubt about whether the product is suitable for them or you can also get in touch with our executives for more suggestions.
Keep reading our article and stay updated with the latest news about Mutual Funds!
For any kind of query, you can contact us at Shri Ashutosh Securities Pvt Ltd., we are here to help you in any way possible.
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risk Illustrations are for example only, there is no guarantee of returns. Past performance is not an indicator/guarantee to future returns).