Greeting To All Our Readers!
“Invesco AMC Launches Invesco India Flexi Cap Fund NFO. The fund is open for subscription between January 24, 2022, and February 07, 2022.”
Read below for more details about the NFO!
Basic Details About The NFO……
- Fund Name- Invesco India Flexi Cap Fund NFO
- Type- An open-ended Flexi-Cap fund.
- Subscription open date- 24th January 2022
- Subscription close date- 7th February 2022
- Benchmark- S&P BSE 500 Total Return Index
- Minimum Amount for Application during NFO- Rs 1000 and in multiples of Rs 1 after that.
- Plans- Both Direct and Regular Plans are available
- Options Available- Both Growth and Income Distribution Cum Capital Withdrawal Option (ICDW)
The scheme seeks to generate capital appreciation by dynamically investing in a mix of equity and equity-related instruments across market capitalization i.e. large, mid, and small-cap stocks.
Exit Load Trends In The NFO……
The fund does not charges any entry load, however, it has some exit load trends that are listed below:
- An exit load of 1% is payable if units are redeemed or switched out within 365 days from the date of allotment.
- There is no exit load if units are redeemed or switched out after 1 year from the date of allotment.
Fund Managers Of The NFO…….
The fund managers appointed to manage the new NFO are Mr. Taher Badshah and Mr. Amit Nigam.
Mr. Amit Nigam before joining Invesco Mutual Fund has worked with Essel Finance AMC Ltd., BNP Paribas Asset Management India Pvt. Ltd. He has done BE from IIT, Roorkee, and PGDBM from IIM, Indore.
Mr. Taher Badshah, before joining Invesco Asset Management Pvt. Ltd., has worked with Motilal Oswal Asset Management Company Ltd., Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund, Kotak Mahindra, and ICICI Prudential AMC. He has done B.E (Electronics) and MMS (Finance) from the University of Mumbai.
Note: Investors should consult their financial advisers if in doubt about whether the product is suitable for them or you can also get in touch with our executives for more suggestions.
Keep reading our article and stay updated with the latest news about Mutual Funds!
For any kind of query, you can contact us at Shri Ashutosh Securities Pvt Ltd., we are here to help you in any way possible.
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risk Illustrations are for example only, there is no guarantee of returns. Past performance is not an indicator/guarantee to future returns).