Warm Greeting To Our Readers!!
“ICICI Prudential AMC launches ICICI PRUDENTIAL HOUSING OPPORTUNITIES FUND NFO. The fund is open for subscription between March 28, 2022, to April 11, 2022!!”
Read below for more details about the NFO!
Basic Details About The New Fund Offer!!
- Fund Name- ICICI PRUDENTIAL HOUSING OPPORTUNITIES FUND.
- Type- An open-ended Sectoral or Thematic Equity Fund.
- Subscription open date- 28th March 2022
- Subscription close date-11th April 2022
- Benchmark Index- Nifty Housing Index
- Minimum Amount for Application during NFO- Rs. 5,000 and in multiples of Re. 1/- thereafter
- Plans- Fund avails both Regular and Direct plans.
- Options Available- Fund avails both, Growth and IDCW (Income Distribution cum Capital Withdrawal) options.
The ICICI PRUDENTIAL HOUSING OPPORTUNITIES FUND NFO is an open-ended equity scheme following a housing theme.
The investment objective of the scheme is To generate long-term capital appreciation by investing in equity and equity-related instruments of entities engaged in and/or expected to benefit from the growth in housing theme. However, there can be no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the Scheme would be achieved.
Exit Load And Entry Load Trends!!
The NFO does not charge any entry load but it does charge exit load, below trends of exit load charge is listed:
- Exit load equal to 1% of the applicable NAV will be charged if units are switched or redeemed from the fund before or up to 1 month from the date of allotment.
- No exit load will be charged If the amount sought to be redeemed or switched out is invested for a period of more than 1 month from the date of allotment.
Fund Managers Of The NFO!!
The fund manager appointed to manage the new NFO is Mr. Sankaren Naren and Mr. Anand Sharma.
Mr. Naren has over 30 years of experience in Fund Management, Equity Research, Operations. etc. He was designated as Co-Head – Equities from October 2004 till February 2008 at ICICI Prudential Asset Management Company Limited. He has been designated as Executive Director of ICICI Prudential Asset Management Company Limited with effect from April 22, 2016, till date.
Mr. Sharma has been appointed as the Senior Investment Analyst – MF Equity in the Investments Department of ICICI Prudential Asset Management Company Limited w.e.f November 10, 2021.
Who Should Invest In This NFO?
The product is suitable for investors who are seeking
- Long term capital appreciation
- An open-ended equity scheme following housing theme
Note: Investors should consult their financial advisers if in doubt about whether the product is suitable for them or you can also get in touch with our executives for more suggestions.
Keep reading our article and stay updated with the latest news about Mutual Funds!
For any kind of query, you can contact us at Shri Ashutosh Securities Pvt Ltd., we are here to help you in any way possible.
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risk Illustrations are for example only, there is no guarantee of returns. Past performance is not an indicator/guarantee to future returns).