Greeting To All Our Readers!
“ICICI Prudential AMC Launches ICICI Prudential Nifty Bank Index Fund NFO. The fund is open for subscription between February 10, 2022, and February 24, 2022.”
Read below for more details about the NFO!
Basic Details About The NFO…
- Fund Name- ICICI Prudential Nifty Bank Index Fund NFO
- Type- An open-ended Banking Index fund.
- Subscription open date- 10th February 2022
- Subscription close date- 24th February 2022
- Benchmark- Nifty Bank TRI
- Minimum Amount for Application during NFO- Rs 5000 and in multiples of Rs 1 after that.
- Minimum Additional Amount for Application during NFO- Rs 5000 and in multiples of Rs 1 after that.
- Plans- Both Direct and Regular Plans are available
- Options Available- Both Growth and Income Distribution Cum Capital Withdrawal Option (ICDW)
ICICI Prudential Nifty Bank Index Fund - An Open-Ended scheme replicating Nifty Bank Index. It is Long term wealth creation solution.
The scheme aims to closely track the performance of the Nifty 50 Index by investing in almost all the stocks and in approximately the same weightage that they represent in the index.
Exit Load Trends In The NFO……
The fund has neither entry load nor exit load associated with it.
Fund Managers Of The NFO…….
The fund manager appointed to manage the new NFO is Mr. Kayzad Eghlim and Mr. Nishit Patel.
Before joining ICICI PRU AMC, Mr. Kayzad Eghlim, worked with IDFC Investment Advisors ltd for 2 years and 9 months, with Prime Securities for 2 years and 8 months with Canbank mutual fund for 5 months, and as an equity dealer with Canbank mutual fund.
Why Invest In This NFO?
Well, various reasons make these funds a good option to invest. Some optimal reasons are listed below:
- Robust Demand & Economic Growth
- Systematic Features & Better Returns
- Low Capital Requirement
Note: Investors should consult their financial advisers if in doubt about whether the product is suitable for them or you can also get in touch with our executives for more suggestions.
Keep reading our article and stay updated with the latest news about Mutual Funds!
For any kind of query, you can contact us at Shri Ashutosh Securities Pvt Ltd., we are here to help you in any way possible.
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risk Illustrations are for example only, there is no guarantee of returns. Past performance is not an indicator/guarantee to future returns).