Greeting To All Our Readers!
“Kotak Mahindra AMC has launched Kotak Manufacture-in-India Fund NFO. The fund is open for subscription between February 1, 2022, and February 15, 2022.”
Read below for more details about the NFO!
Basic Details About The NFO…
- Fund Name- Kotak Manufacture-in-India Fund NFO
- Type- An open-ended Sectoral/Thematic equity fund.
- Subscription open date- 1st February 2022
- Subscription close date- 15th February 2022
- Benchmark- Nifty India Manufacturing Total Return Index
- Minimum Amount for Application during NFO- Rs 5000 and in multiples of Rs 1 after that.
- Minimum Investment (NFO): ₹ 5,000/- and in multiples of ₹ 1/- for purchases and of ₹ 0.01/- for switches
- Plans- Both Direct and Regular Plans are available
- Options Available- Both Growth and Income Distribution Cum Capital Withdrawal Option (ICDW)
Kotak Manufacture-in-India-Fund is a thematic fund from the house of Kotak Mutual Fund. It is an open-ended fund that aims to build a diverse portfolio of manufacturing-related enterprises.
It invests in manufacturing enterprises, offering investors the potential to create wealth with the developing Indian economy. The fund will seek to produce capital appreciation by investing in a diverse portfolio of firms with a manufacturing focus.
Exit Load Trends In The NFO……
The fund has no entry load however it has some exit load trends associated with it.
- For redemption/switch out of up to 10% of the initial investment amount (limit) purchased or switched within1 a year from the date of allotment: Nil.
- If units redeemed or switched out are more than the limit within 1 year from the date of allotment: 1%
- If units are redeemed or switched out on or after 1 year from the date of allotment: NIL.
Fund Managers Of The NFO…….
The fund manager appointed to manage the new NFO is Mr. Harish Krishnan and Mr. Abhishek Bisen.
Mr. Krishnan is a Graduate of Government Engineering College Trichur and MBA from IIM Kozhikode. Before joining Kotak Mahindra Mutual Fund, he was based out of Singapore and Dubai, managing Kotak's offshore funds. He has also worked at Infosys Technologies Ltd in his earlier stint.
Mr. Bisen is a BA and MBA in Finance. Before joining Kotak AMC, Abhishek was working with Securities Trading Corporation Of India Ltd where he was looking at Sales & Trading of Fixed Income Products apart from doing Portfolio Advisory. His earlier assignments also include 2 years of merchant banking experience with a leading merchant banking firm.
Who Should Invest In This NFO?
This fund is suitable for investors looking to diversify their portfolios and get exposure to manufacturing businesses.
As the fund manager of this scheme will allocate the capital to equities and equity-related securities with a relatively limited allocation to debt and money market instruments, this fund will be ideal for investors with high-risk appetites.
Note: Investors should consult their financial advisers if in doubt about whether the product is suitable for them or you can also get in touch with our executives for more suggestions.
Keep reading our article and stay updated with the latest news about Mutual Funds!
For any kind of query, you can contact us at Shri Ashutosh Securities Pvt Ltd., we are here to help you in any way possible.
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risk Illustrations are for example only, there is no guarantee of returns. Past performance is not an indicator/guarantee to future returns).