Warm Greeting To Our Readers!!
“Mirae Asset Mutual Fund launches Mirae Asset Nifty Midcap 150 ETF NFO. The fund is open for subscription between February 24, 2022, to March 4, 2022!!”
Read below for more details about the NFO!
Basic Details About The New Fund Offer!!
- Fund Name- Mirae Asset Nifty Midcap 150 ETF
- Type- An open-ended multi-cap index fund.
- Subscription open date- 24th February 2022
- Subscription close date- 4th March 2022
- Benchmark- Nifty Midcap 150 Total Return Index
- Minimum Amount for Application during NFO- Rs 5000 and in multiples of Rs 1 after that.
- Plans- Both Direct and Regular Plans are available
- Options Available- Both Growth and Income Distribution Cum Capital Withdrawal Option (ICDW)
The Mirae Asset Nifty Midcap 150 ETF is an open-ended scheme replicating/tracking Nifty Midcap 150 Total Return Index
The investment objective of the scheme is to generate returns, before expenses, that are commensurate with the performance of the Nifty Midcap 150 Total Return Index, subject to tracking error.
Exit Load And Entry Load Trends!!
The NFO neither charges any entry load nor charges any exit load.
Fund Managers Of The NFO!!
The fund manager appointed to manage the new NFO is Ms. Ekta Gala.
Ms. Gala is a B. Com & Inter CA (IPCC). Prior to joining Mirae Asset Mutual Fund, she has worked with ICICI Prudential Asset Management Company Ltd.
Why Invest In This NFO?
Following are the reason that explains why an investor should invest in this NFO!
- Opportunity to participate in the entire midcap segment of the market.
- Portfolio of companies with robust business models and the potential to become tomorrow’s large caps.
- The average mid-cap's earnings tend to grow at a faster rate than both large cap and average small-cap while doing so with less volatility and risk compared to small caps.
- Relatively low-cost option to participate in a Midcap segment of the market.
Note: Investors should consult their financial advisers if in doubt about whether the product is suitable for them or you can also get in touch with our executives for more suggestions.
Keep reading our article and stay updated with the latest news about Mutual Funds!
For any kind of query, you can contact us at Shri Ashutosh Securities Pvt Ltd., we are here to help you in any way possible.
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risk Illustrations are for example only, there is no guarantee of returns. Past performance is not an indicator/guarantee to future returns).